MURRYSVILLE, PA 15668
Education and Training
- Experience working as a Paralegal in a Real Estate Law Firm
- Licensed as a Sales Associate in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for 16 years
- Member of:
- National Association of Realtors
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Westmoreland West Association of Realtors
Awards And Designations
- Member of Andron Epiphanon Fraternity Society of Excellence
- Voted "One of Pittsburgh's Top 100 Real Estate Agents" in Pittsburgh Magazine by past buyers for 2010-2015
- Consistently one of the Top Sales Agents in the Office
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information.
I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
Sell a Home When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Community Involvement We raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Greater Pennsylvania and Southern West Virginia helping them to grant wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.